The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads. This candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and have an ability to evaluate a marketing campaign to guarantee the best outcome. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of various salespeople and ultimately operate as a close business partner.
Responsibilities Your main duties will include but not limited to the following:
1. Planning the sales and marketing strategies and directing the sales and marketing campaigns.
2. Being in charge of providing directions on sales strategies and setting sales targets to achieve company’s sales and customer loyalty as much as possible.
3. Being in charge of the sales and marketing activities to promote the company’s products.
4. Being responsible for creating and enhancing “brand image” or “brand loyalty” to increase sales
5. Directing and coordinating public relationship with our clients.
6. Establishing, maintaining and enhancing the company’s public image and reputation.
7. Lead the whole marketing campaign to create demand and boast sales while working cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams.
8. Create and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns to attract both enterprise and consumer segments
9. Monitor, analyze, and work to execute marketing programs, optimize always-on digital campaigns to ensure strong ROI
10. Establish quarterly KPIs and benchmarks based on performance and departmental goals, reporting results to key stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis
11. Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, infographics, and social media.
12. Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets.
13. Write, design, create, and distribute marketing collateral using multiple methods and tools To be considered this role, you will have to meet the following criteria.
Bachelor Degree or higher qualification
Excellent sales and marketing professional knowledge
Pervious working experience in similar role
Ability to plan and direct the sales and marketing activities
Excellent English both verbal and written
Excellent communication skills
Full of passion on sales and marketing job The successful candidate will be offered a full time employment contract and a competitive salary.